- About Us
- What We Do
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Carbon & Climate Change
- Deconstruction & Reuse
- Energy Efficiency
- Funding & Financing
- Green Building
- Green Business Development Center
- Green Economy & Green Jobs
- Green Events & Destinations
- Green Purchasing
- Pollution Prevention
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainability & Certification
- Urban Agriculture
- Who We Serve
- Learning Center
- Support Delta
- News & Events
Donate to Delta Institute
Your contribution helps Delta Institute make our region more environmental sustainable, job rich and inclusive. By giving today, you can make sure we get these outcomes where we need them.
When you give to Delta Institute, you help:
• Train displaced workers in growing industries of the future
• Save low-income families money on their energy bills
• Catalyze the work of green entrepreneurs
• Engage every sector in addressing climate change and Great Lakes pollution, while promoting economic development.
Donations to the Delta Institute will help us realize our vision of an environmentally sustainable, job rich and inclusive Great Lakes Region. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your donation to Delta Institute is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
We offer three easy-to-use options for making donations:
To make a one-time donation securely online with PayPal, use the button below.
To take advantage of Delta's 12-month auto-installment plan securely online with PayPal, use the button below to choose your donation level and subscribe.
To make an offline gift by check or credit card, please print and mail this form to:
35 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60601
If you are making a donation for a specific purpose, please email Katie Yocum Musisi, communications and development manager at email@example.com.
If you have any difficulties using this facility, or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.